Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Envelope Collection

The paintings below are from what I call THE ENVELOPE COLLECTION. The original paintings were done on the back of 9" by 12" black envelopes that I received monthly investment reports. I liked the texture of the paper and decided to save them even though at the time I did not know how I was going to draw on a black envelope. Eventually I decided to paint on these envelopes with acrylic paint. The original painting was scanned or photographed. The prints are reproduced on an Epson printer on Enhanced Matte Paper 19"x13". The width of the prints are 12 inches and the length 16 1/2 inches. The signed (lower right side under the print in ink) full color prints are $100. The prints are mailed in a shipping tube and the price includes the price of the tube and postage (USA delivery no extra charge). Framed and under glass, these full color prints make a nice gift for any lover of political satire art. Please feel free to contact me through the comment section if you have any interest. Remember, artists do not life forever, so order your prints now.

My Icons is not part of The Envelope Collection. Its inclusion with the other paintings was a serious misstep by the artist; however, it is the opinion of the FAA (Federal Art Administration) that this oversight was not done in an attempt to mislead anyone. The artist simply likes the pencil drawing and it may shine some light on the icons used by the artist in his paintings.

No comments: